RDXinc MMA Gear

Sunday, March 17, 2013

GSP shut dow Diaz

So, GSP shut down Diaz last night, that was awesome. Sometimes you have to feel bad for the guy that loses after a feud for over a year. The fight went for 5 rounds and it was pretty entertaining watching Nick get the tar beat out of him. Pretty shameful that now Diaz after so much talk is saying he's going to quit MMA. I guess GSP hurt his feelings along with the rest of his body.

Anyway, thats my 2 cents on the fight. MMA is an awesome sport and I'm glad to be able to keep up with it more now that my kids are a little older. If you want to get into MMA and need some great MMA Gear, check out http://www.rdxinc.co.uk for the very best in MMA Gear like boxing glovesknee pads, body protector, muay thai kick pads, MMA Clothing and more.

Yeah, I know, plugging products but it makes a living, lol. Keep watching, keep fighting, keep bleeding. Do me a solid and click share/like/etc.

Read more about the fight here

No comments:

Post a Comment